Set up easy monthly transfers from either a GSB savings or checking account to a loan payment or have the money withdrawn automatically from another financial institution to a GSB loan.
Pay monthly bills online through GSB Bill Pay
Sign up to receive bank statements electronically
- Access your account 24 hours a day seven days a week
- Check account balances
- Transfer money among accounts
- Make Goodfield State Bank loan payments
- Take a loan advance from a Goodfield State Bank line of credit
- Turn debit card off and on (if lost or stolen)
- FREE mobile app available for iOS and Android
- View balances
- View account activity
- Transfer funds
- Bill pay
- Activate/deactivate debit cards
- Locate a branch or ATM
- Contact our customer service
- Mobile deposit capture
- Apple iPay & Android Pay
For a $3 fee Goodfield State Bank will automatically transfer funds from an account assigned by you to an overdrawn checking account in increments of $10.
Our Telebank service provides you with 24-hour access to your account information. After requesting a Telebank PIN number from a customer service representative, just dial 1-877-965-1472 with your account numbers in hand to: verify maturity date, interest paid to account and previous year's interest paid; verify your account balances; verify deposits; find the latest credits posted to your account; and transfer funds between accounts.
- Dial 1 to activate your debit card
- Dial 2 for account information: Checking, Savings, Certificates, Loans
- Dial 3 for account transfers and loan payments. To transfer between accounts with prior bank set up, you must change your Telebank PIN number (see #5).
- Dial 4 for general information
- Dial 5 to change your Telebank PIN number. You must select something other than the last 4 digits of your social security number.
- Dial 6 to report a lost/stolen debit card
- Dial 0 to contact a customer service representative