Report lost or stolen debit cards to 309-965-2221 (main office) or telebank 1-877-965-1472

If you think there is an error on your statement, write to us at the address listed on the front of your statement. In your letter, give us the following information:

  1. Account information: Your name and account number.
  2. Dollar amount: The dollar amount of the suspected error.
  3. Description of problem: If you think there is an error on your bill, describe what you believe is wrong and why you believe it is a mistake.

You must contact us within 60 days after the error appeared on your statement. You must notify us of any potential errors in writing. You may call us, but if you do we are not required to investigate any potential errors and you may have to pay the amount in question. While we investigate whether or not there has been an error, the following are true:

  1. We cannot try to collect the amount in question, or report you as delinquent on that amount.
  2. The charge in question may remain on your statement, and we may continue to charge you interest on that amount. But, if we determine that we made a mistake, you will not have to pay the amount in question or any interest or other fees related to that amount.
  3. While you do not have to pay the amount in question, you are responsible for the remainder of your balance.
  4. We can apply any unpaid amount against your credit limit.

Error resolution notice on periodic statements (§ 1005.8(b)).

In case of errors or questions About Your Electronic Transfers, telephone us at 309-965-2221 or write us at PO Box 105, Goodfield IL 61742, as soon as you can. If you think your statement or receipt is wrong. If you need more information about a transfer on the statement or receipt, we must hear from you no later than 60 days after we sent you the FIRST statement on which the error or problem appeared.

  1. Tell us your name and account number (if any).
  2. Describe the error or the transfer you are unsure about, and explain as clearly as you can why you believe it is an error or why you need more information.
  3. Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error.

We will investigate your complaint and will correct any error promptly. If we take more than 10 business days to do this, we will credit your account for the amount you think is in error, so that you will have the use of the money during the time it takes us to complete our investigation.

Funds can be wired from another institution directly into your account with us or funds can be wired from our bank to another institution. A fee will be assessed for incoming and outgoing wires. Please contact the bank for further information.

Send To

T.I.B. Dallas, TX Routing (ABA) # 111010170

Credit To

Goodfield State Bank Acct#: 071118659

For Further Credit To

Beneficiary Name & Account #

For all other inquires:

You are leaving the Goodfield State Bank website.

The bank is not endorsing or guaranteeing the products, information or recommendations provided by the linked sites and is not liable for any failure of products or services advertised on linked sites. Each third-party site may have a privacy policy different from the bank and may provide less security than the bank’s website.

Please click 'OK' to proceed or 'Cancel' to stay on the Goodfield State Bank website.